“What a nice Quality Inn!!”
Review of Quality Inn Exit 4

Quality Inn Exit 4
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had our misgivings about Quality Inns, since some of them haven't been the nicest, but it was late & raining, & we couldn't go any further. Were we in for a nice surprise!! This one is as fancy as a Hampton Inn or better, but the cost was much cheaper. Clean rooms & bathrooms, well-maintained, roomy. Breakfast was in a really fancy dining room with a hostess, with lots of choices. We are "wowed".

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tightwadtraveler
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear tightwadtraveler:

Thank you for filling out a survey about the Quality Inn. We are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations. This is our #1 goal. We try to give our guests the best value and do not overcharge for our property or its amenities, which starts with the only free full buffet breakfast in Clarksville, plus the free wired and wireless internet access. Spread the word and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Very tired coming off long day of driving and had a horrific stay in beginning of trip.So I logged on to check ratings of this location.They were not to bad so I called and they had rooms.Rep was very nice, even when I called back lost.Arrived and check in was easy Rosemarie was beyond fantastic our entire stay.Inside of hotel is beautiful and freezing. Rooms were good, no bugs, clean, no smells, my only problem was hair on the ledges of bath tub. Outside pool needed skimmed but area was pretty.I had yo go to four ice machines to find one working.Called front desk and R sent a Porter to assist me and this is where I meet Dominique who is sweating profusely with a huge smile to do what ever I need. Found out only one porter for the whole motel.Not good.Ordered carry out from hotel, said they would call in 15..25 minutes later I am calling, its done I can come get it.Not happy it sat there, but it was good and worth what I paid.Now kid fed and wants to play x box.We can not get it hooked up on either TV ( rented two rooms) my phone won't hook to
internet.Dominique with his smiling face comes to help but he can't fix it either.Sigh..no visiting the properties bar as I am now entertain a 16,15 and 9 year old so they don't argue.Because they have to have internet. Beds were great.Breakfast was good with good choices.I think it was a bit bland but a lot of choice for my clan.After my experience on my way into Tennessee at a nasty place I am giving this a four star because of Rosemarie, Dominique and the breakfast buffet.I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Calesmom:

Thank you for giving us your feedback about the Quality Inn. I was in my Managers office when he called you about your stay. We were thrilled how complimentary you were about our staff. I am sorry you had an issue in the bathroom and an ice machine issue. We are investigating all our ice machines (4) and we are currently upgrading the wireless internet as I write you. It should be completed tonight to give better coverage and a stronger signal. We always have wired access in all the rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Truly

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I purchased this room through Priceline. It said that the hotel was 3.5 stars...but I have never stayed at a hotel with this many stars where the rooms were outside corridors. The overall stay was pleasant. I was disappointed in the amount of money it cost for a Motel experience. Breakfast was their claim to fame... but my security and comfort in knowing that not everybody could walk right by my window is worth more than an egg. Lower the price. This is a fancy Motel at best.

• Stayed: September 2013
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear ncofficial:

Thank you for your feedback about the Quality Inn. I am sorry you did not know that the know that the Quality Inn had exterior corridors, although there is an inner courtyard. Many guests prefer our type of property, but not all. I see your stay was pleasant and that you enjoyed our large buffet breakfast. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

First off, this hotel was ranked 3 stars along with Courtyard and Hilton Garden Inn. This is NOT a three star hotel. I feel like we paid 3 star prices for a 2 star hotel. That was a bummer.
Now that we have established that, this is a decent hotel. The major negative about it is that the room STANK. It was musty and it never got better. They need to replace the carpet and the curtains. I could rank the hotel 4/5 if it weren't for the stink.
The beds seemed to be newer and they were comfy.
The hotel staff was very nice and in the morning the manager was hands on both at check out and then later he stocked some breakfast items on the buffet. It was apparent that he was trying to make sure guests were happy.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room that has new carpet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Rekneebeanie:

I am sorry you had a bad experience with an odor in your room. I would like to know which room you were in so that we can investigate and make the necessary changes. Your feedback is very important. I am pleased that the rest of your stay was satisfactory. Our employees try to exceed all guest expectations and you witnessed an employee doing everything to please our guests. We hope you will try us again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This inn was rated 3 star out of 5 on Priceline. We would rate it 4 overall. The breakfast buffet was awesome. We were pleasantly surprised to find a small refrigerator and microwave. The TV was better quality than we expected also. Wifi was a great convenience. The primary reason we chose this inn was because it is pet friendly and we could take our little dog with us.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Poppachi
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Popachi:

Thank you for your very nice review. We welcome you, your family and of course your pet (obviously part of the family). As you noticed the amenities at our prperty are top notch and all rooms have similar amenities. The breakfast was awesome, WOW!! As Clarksville's only property offering a free full buffet breakfast, we love hearing that we are delivering on our promise. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We pass through Clarksville, TN every six months between our seasonal homes in Wisconsin and Florida, and always stay at the Quality Inn Exit 4. Located right on the main drag, close to plenty of restaurant choices, but far enough setback to allow for a quiet and tranquil night's sleep. Great indoor pool, bar, and excellent breakfast buffet. Also pet-friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Denis634

Dear Imwolddw:

Thank you for your review and your loyalty to our property. You are one of many guests who stop at our property on their way down South and again on their way back home. I am glad you were able to have a quiet night's sleep and were able to wake up to our fantastic breakfast buffet. We look forward to your next trip South.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

After my first horrid experience at another motel in Clarksville, I got a room here. Thankfully. There couldn't be a bigger contrast. The hotel is clean and well taken care of. You can see the pride the owners of this hotel take in it. Pride is evident throughout! It is an older hotel, as others have shared. But, it is kept up. The room was very clean. The hotel has two very nice pools as well as other amenities that make it stand out as well. The breakfast buffet is first rate! You won't go away hungry.

The staff was very professional and polite. They assured me if there was any problem they would make it right! Every staff member I encountered during my stay was very polite and helpful. Whatever the management is doing, they are doing it right.

Thank you for this gem!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ohio_Kimber
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Ohio_Kimber:

Thank you for your very nice words about the Quality Inn. You are absolutely correct that we take great pride in our property. We go out of our way to exceed guest expectations. When we fail it is taken very personally. We are thrilled in your case we succeeded. As a three time Gold Award hotel, you were able to see that service is what makes the difference between a bad and a good property. As Clarksville's only property that offers a full free buffet breakfast, we are happy you never went away hungry. We hope to see you again soon.