“Nice hotel, worth the cost.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Exit 4

Quality Inn Exit 4
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Peoria, Il
“Nice hotel, worth the cost.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed here 01/12/2013. Pretty nice hotel. Looked a little "old" but clean and well kept. Staff was great! We requested a 2 bed, non-smoking room but I didn't even get out of the parking lot with the rest of our stuff before my husband was calling me from the room refusing to stay b/c of the smell of cigarette smoke. I went back to the front desk and the lady was very apologetic and upgraded us to another room w/a king and full. I'm not sure if the 1st room had a fridge and microwave or not, but the 2nd one did. Honestly I thought it smelled of smoke too, but my husband said it was nothing compared to the 1st one. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise! Lots of choices, lots of hot food, friendly staff, and "free". Would stay here again if ever in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a good experience at our hotel. I apologize for the unacceptable room you originally received. Sometimes guests smoke in non-smoking rooms, but our staff should pick this up and deep clean the room. Obviously this was not done in your instance. As the only hotel in Clarksville to offer a free full buffet breakfast I am always satisfied when we exceed the expectations of our guests with our breakfast. We hope that you will try our hotel again when in Clarksville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Crystal Lake, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed here one night on our way home from our vacation. Room was clean and quiet, and and very comfortable. Great breakfast. I made sure I made a note on my calendar, "great hotel." Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. As Clarksville's full service hotel, with the only free full buffet breakfast, we are pleased you will be joining us again when in town. We look forward to your next stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed here back in september of 2012. The room was very nice, spacious and the beds were comfortable. Indoor pool, hot tub etc. Nice sitting area outside. Friendly staff, great breakfast. Beautiful hotel! You get your moneys worth plus more! If im ever in clarksville again, it's the only place i want to stay! Overall rating, 10!

• Stayed September 2012
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you your kind words. We hope to exceed the expectations of all our guests. We hope to exceed those expectations during your next stay.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This Quality Hotel is in a former Holiday Inn building. The rooms are accessible from an outside entry, so not as desirable as one could wish. However the room was very clean and quiet and the breakfast was truly wonderful with a wide variety of cooked offerings as well as fruit. There are not a lot of places to stay in Clarksville, so I would recommend this Quality Inn. It is located on a main road very near to many restaurants.

Room Tip: The rooms on the inner courtyard are quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your nice review. As the only hotel in Clarksville with a free full buffet breakfast, we love hearing that our guests feel they are getting good value. Thank you again for your comments.
Henderson, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Was greeted with a "Merry Christmas", given a very relaxing room. Would have tried the whirlpool if I felt better. The morning breakfast buffet was a great morning starter. Every on working there is always so friendly as the can be.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Stephan H
Troy, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here for a weekend while visiting my significant other at Fort Campbell. For only being a 2-star hotel the hotel was a lot better than I expected it to be. The lobby was very modern and I enjoyed that the hotel actually had a restaurant and not just a chairs around one or two tables like you'd experience at most 2-star hotels. I appreciated that there was a steam room, hot tub, outdoor, and indoor pool (although the outdoor pool had numerous bugs floating in it). I thought the courtyard was a nice touch. The front desk attendant was very friendly and made the check-in and check-out process quick. The room was about what was expected. It was clean and the bed was comfortable, but the door was very hard to open and I actually had to kick it in order to open it a few times. The hotel is located down the road from a large mall, several restaurants, and is right off the highway which is quite convenient. The entrance to the hotel was a little tricky and easy to miss, but other than that the location was optimal. I'll absolutely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed here about 10 years ago when this was a Holiday Inn. Only the name of the chain has changed. Hospitality, cleanliness, and comfort have all stayed the same. I enjoyed my stay. The motel is in a convenient location. The rate was okay. The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable, and there was a comfortable chair to sit in. They have down-and-out rooms, so you can ark in front of your room. Nice.

Room Tip: Get a down-and-out room so you can park in front of your room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business