“Average motel but a little pricey”

Days Inn Clarksville TN
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very average motel. On the pricey side when compared to Quality Inns I've stayed in. Didn't have the Fox News Channel. Breakfast was typical for an inexpensive motel. Towels were cheap and thin. Old style TV. I've stayed in less expensive motels with better towels, Fox News and flat screen TV.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom B
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

To:- Dear Guest
Thankyou so much for your feedback at our Place. For the Flatscreen T.V issue, we will install a flatscreen T.V in all rooms on end of this year, as well as breakfast will also been change on soon. we are really apologize for any inconvenience to you and your family.
Thanks Very much
--------------------------------
Pete

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Booked this hotel for one night and checked out within 5 minutes. Room had an odor, was dirty, spiders crawling around and door would not lock. This was the second room that they gave us. The first one the key would not unlock the door. Then we were given the room I just spoke about and it was DISGUSTING!! Did not unpack or even try to unpack. Immediately put bags back in car and checked out and asked for a refund. They refused. They said since I booked it through Travelocity I had to get my refund through them. I went around and around with them for days and then they finally told me that refund had to come from hotel and that hotel manager was refusing to issue a refund. Needless to say I will NEVER use Travelocity or any other third party booking agent again nor will I ever stay at this Days Inn. Do yourself a favor -- better to sleep in your car than to say at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jules G
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

To:- Whom it may concern
we are really sorry for your inconvenience stay. The reason we couldn't issue a credit, because you use 3rd party reservation for your stay. when you use any of travel agency, those reservarion can not been cancel nor a refund, But if you call straight to the property, that property will cancel or a refund, This is not only in this motel, but online reservation always can't cancel anywhere. Once again, we are apoligize for any inconvenience to you and your family.
Thanx:- Management

Reviewed June 16, 2014

After driving all day and into the night, I was tired and needed to stop. There were three hotels at this exit if I remember correctly. I checked out what was there and this appeared to be the best choice. And, as it turned out, the best price. It ended up being your typical interstate-exit hotel, but it was clean and not a bad price. Everything worked. There isn't much to say positive or negative. It's location seems to cater to interstate travelers that just can't continue driving to the next large city to get a room. However, for the few hours that I stayed there, it did it's job and was clean. Sometimes that is what matters.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank craig s
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

To:- Mr. Craig
Thankyou so much for your Possitive stay at our place.We are gladly to look in future for your stay once again in future. If you have any question , please feel free to contact me directly at 931-358-3194
You have a nice Vacation and nice sumer.

Thanx:- Pete

Reviewed June 9, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs to be deep cleaned! It definitely could be renovated, but I understand that depends on funds. That does not excuse the dirty rooms, mildew smell, and the other scent which I was not able to identify. The bathroom door did not close, and the coffee maker had blond hair (I'm a brunette) on it. If I weren't so tired, I would have switched hotels. Cheap rate is not worth it.

The positive to the hotel is the amazing front desk agent who checked me in. She was very informative and extremely pleasant.

There was a discrepancy between the hotel and the hotel's central reservation- the pet fee is $10 and not $8 as quoted online and by central reservations.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

we are really sorry to heard that you didn't pleasant the room. I am sure i will personnally taking care of this issue and fixed it asap. i am apologize for this inconvenience to you. I will go over my housekeeping crew and resolved rightaway. once again i am really sorry about that.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank just_moose
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had called days before to make reservations for two rooms for the weekend. When I checked in they only had one of my rooms available! My mother was stuck with a smoking room in another building away from us. She was able to switch the next night a few doors away from us but couldn't get the air conditioner to stop blowing out cold despite her efforts to turn the heat on. The comforter had burn holes in it and the toilet took forever to flush after holding the handle down. The breakfast was very disappointing with only cereal, toast, and boxed waffles available. The price I paid to stay at this hotle left my family very unhappy and would not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

To:- B, Furgason
First of all we are really sorry for any inconvenience to you for ther services you get it from our facility.If you can provide me your complete Last and First name and the actual date, that you stayed in our hotel, because i didn't find B, Furgason in my systems. I want to making sure that what 2 rooms you have it. If you provide me this info , I certainly help you out for sure. I did understand about breakfast items we have it. I want to let you know that we are improving our breakfast on 1st week of May'2014. Then you will see the difference for sure. I Deepley sorry for your mother, because she is stuck with a smoking room in another building. I am also apologize for can't get the air conditioner stop and comforter had burn holes and also toilet took so long. I want to speak about those services you had in our hotel.
Please if you don't mind , would you contact me directly at 931-358-3194.
I am available on Monday to Friday at 9am to 1pm.
Once again I am really sorry and apologize for you and your family for any inconvenience .