“CUTE PLACE GREAT STAFF”

Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
The Netherlands
“CUTE PLACE GREAT STAFF”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

ROOM WAS CLEAN, OH MY AND THE BEDS WERE SUPER COMFY, Breakfast was great, we loved having a bit of fresh fruit ( this should be added to all breakfasts at all the Days Inn's )
Wifi was a bit too weak to pick up for our lap top, but worked ok for our Ipad..
Would have stayed another night but hubby was anxious to move on ... this was our first motel of our annual visit in America :-)

Room Tip: If you travel with your "technology" make sure you have a good room so your WIFI works...s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
thanks verymuch for best feedback and we are really pleased to you are happy about our services. we are looking forwardard to serve you again, have a wonderful day to you.
Thanx:-Pete

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
gwinn mi
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Room was clean and staff was friendly. Great free hot breakfast with several options. Hotel was located close to many dining establishments and shopping centers. Hotel was easy to find and in a good area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
pete p, Manager at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your input. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I stayed there with my pets because of the decent rates and military discount, but at the time of check out was taken advantage of, lied to, and disrespected by the owner of the hotel.
At the time of check in I was given a verbal agreement of my rates and the pet fees. During my stay, my dog did some minor damage to curtains in the room, which I was prepared to pay the replacement fee for. At the time of check out, I was told that my room and pet fees would be higher than I originally agreed to, that the curtains would cost $120 to replace, and that I would have to pay for a week's stay in that room because the hotel owner claimed the room was uninhabitable. There was no signed paperwork to protect me, and the only option the hotel owner gave me was to call the police. I felt completely helpless to defend myself or my bank account, and I sincerely caution anyone who wants to stay at that hotel. On top of all that, my room smelled like cigarette smoke and urine, despite the recent "remodel".

• Stayed August 2013
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
we are really sorry for any inconvenience to you. I want to just let you know that i just changed my management staff on mid of November'2013. i pretty sure it will not repeat again , that happens with you in past. you will not disappointed for sure. Once again i am really sorry .

Travelers are raving about these Clarksville hotels

Lebanon
Reviewed July 10, 2013

large clean room, friendly staff, great pool area and grounds, easy travel to nearby shopping. will return

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

pete p, Manager at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for the response. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Chatham
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Personnel was extremely friendly great location stayed here in past but not again. Bedspread,valance,wall border & curtains all completely different decor. Sheets clean but stains on blankets. Price was in 80.00 bracket after taxes

• Stayed June 2013
i understand that you did stay with us in past , and you have a great stay also. now i see that you not happy with some house keeping issue, i am really sorry to heard that. now i want to just let you know that, we just change some staff members.i will personnaly will take care of you, if you come back, i will personnaly attend you in my property, you will be happy for sure.i am really apologize to you for past, now, you will be happy for sure. I am really sorry for inconvenience to you .