“One of the very good La Quinta's!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Clarksville
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend while visiting friends. We usually only stay at La Quinta if we have our dog with us. But I had points to use up so we booked it. For being more or less the most pet friendly hotel in the U.S. our stay was fantastic! Other than actually seeing a few dogs in th hallway and outside, you would never have known pets frequently stay here. Our room was very clean! No pet stains or hair. No stains in the carpet. Also we did not hear any barking through the walls. The lobby was very clean and modern. The front desk service was great. Parking is a little tight, but we always found a spot. Usually behind the building. There is a BP gas station just down the road. As well as a few fast food restaurants (chipotle, chic fil a). Location was nice too. Just off the highway and looks to be in a safe area with a bunch of other hotels.
Overall this was one of the good La Quinta's and we will stay here everytime we visit Clarksville.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DANEM86

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

It's right off interstate I-24 and it is right by many resturants, but so are many of the other hotels. But I would say this is one of the best hotels you can be in when you stay in clarksville. If you like a spacious room ask for the suite which is like $115 on weekdays and $122 on weekends. Ill take good pictures so can really see. For me I like a place i can sit and eat in my room and the suite has an eating table. While your here drive into Nashville and shop at Opry Mills mall just 49 miles away which is less then an hour and easy to get there.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Insidedeal
A La Quinta traveler
Clarksville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed August 6, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The check in was a piece of cake! Within 5 minutes,we had our room! Ann was very efficient and very nice! The room was so comfortable especially after a 12 hour drive from Fort Riley,Kansas to Clarksville! And that they are PET FRIENDLY is a BIG PLUS! You just don't find that everywhere,especially combined with a nice room! All are non smoking,and I couldn't tell if other animals were ever in the building! Perfect! Now,to the "silent movie" analogy. When I wake up in the morning,the first thing i do is look out of the window. I did NOT HEAR ANY OF THE TRAFFIC FROM THE NEARBY INTERSTATE! Awesome!! The only thing we have to complain about was the breakfast buffet. It goes from 6-10,but the way they had it set up,was one big traffic jam! Everything was on one table,so moms were doing waffles and toast for the kids,and when they had one finished from the 3 kids,the first one was back for more!! And when they ran out of stuff,they took the container back,but didn't come back for 10 minutes! At 9 there were no more sausages because they weren't replenishing it fast enough. Separate tables for the waffles and more waffle makes would make this work out better I think! Also,there were a few guest there,who brought travel trailers with them. One rig took up 8 parking spaces,he'd even expanded the sides of the trailer too! And there were about 2 such rigs there,so you had to be real lucky to get a parking spot if you left at night! There has to be another way!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hpdrake
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A good stay in a clean room, with good beds, quiet area. There was nothing negative in this stay. Staff seemed fine with our dogs as they usually are. Could not connect to the internet, but I did not call the front desk, decided I really didn't need to check email anyway.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank retiredjld-fl
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nice hotel for the money. I made the reservation really late in the day and still got a room. Room was clean and neat. We had two queen beds, microwave and reefer. Room was located on the first floor. Did have some kids on the second floor jumping off the bed and making lots of noise.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Myers, Florida, USA
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The room was very nice and very clean, but I was disappointed in the staff. I always stay at this chain when traveling with my dog. The staff at this chain does not seem to agree with the pet policy because as soon as I said I was traveling with my dog the staff became rude.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family