La Quinta Inn & Suites Clarksville
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$65
$58
$84
Country Inn
$59
$129
Hampton.com
Super 8 Clarksville Northeast(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
$59
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
$76
Travelocity
$114
$107
Agoda.com
All reviewspet friendly hotelsmall dognice hotelroom was cleanwafflesallow petsindoor poolsausagehot tubother hotelsroad tripgreat place to stayhot breakfastfirst floorbiscuitsfront desk staffwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

found excellent room on recent travel in Clarksville. Nice double comfy beds, updated rooms. Very clean and staff was great as we arrived very tired. Nice sufficient breakfast included. Will stay there again. very convenient located amongst many restaurants and on Highway 24.

Room Tip: of course, request room opposite side of interstate for more quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Larryo
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Very clean hotel. Newly remodeled and right off the interstate. Friendly service, too. The indoor pool is very nice - and also very clean. There is also a small fitness center with treadmill, etc. This hotel is also pet friendly, at least for dogs. Haven't eaten the free breakfast yet, but the counters are quite long so we are expecting a good one tomorrow.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Tweensmamma
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed in the La Quinta Inn for 15 days, it used to be the Wingate. The Hotel staff was really great, they cleaned my room earlier in the day (9am) so I could get to bed as soon as I got off a night shift. The breakfast was nice, you can make your own waffle, eggs, sausage, cereal, coffee, juice and fruit to get your day off to a nice start. Overall night a bad place to stay in TN, my only complaint, which would only be a factor for me since I was sleeping in the day time was animal barking and kids being kids.

Room Tip: If your a light sleeper, make sure you do not get a room on the second floor (it over looks the lobby) and try to get a room on the third or forth floor, I think 98% of the pets stay on the second floor. Oh and ask for a room away from the elevators( people love to have full conversation standing near the elevators).
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Perryscreenname
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel when it was Wingate. It was a nice then. Then Change! My last stay will be my last stay at this deteriorating facility.
I reserved my room in advance. Was give the wrong type room and they did not change it.
It was a connecting room. The connecting door would not lock.
Mini fridge door would not open all the way.
Bathroom dirty and had limited supplies.
Amenities in the room were virtually non existent. Glad I had my shampoo with me.
Housekeeping spent a less then five minutes doing their daily cleaning of the room. Opps, we are out of clean sheets, she says. No dusting, no vacuuming.
Changed name. Changed owner. Changed staffing. Enter at your risk.
CHANGED BADNESS!! :-(

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Larry E
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for years and am very disappointed that they have changed to a LaQuinta. The renovations that have been done are awesome, but why do all these changes and then allow pets to stay at the hotel? Barking all night, bringing dogs past the breakfast area, this is unacceptable. My co-worker and I have moved to the Hilton. We will miss Toni J., Ann, Michael, Delores and Paula, but we cannot tolerate the pets. Ownership mad a bad decision.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business