“Stop over for a night traveling”

Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN
Ranked #71 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on February 7th while I was traveling from Missouri to Florida. I arrived about 7 pm and had a great treatment. The front desk clerk was very helpful when I was asking her about the safety of the hotel and myself since I was a woman traveling alone and wasn’t familiar with the area. She made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay greatly. The room was very clean and comfortable. I was only there for one evening so I wasn’t looking for long term use out of the room, but for me staying just one evening, or if I had to stay the weekend, it would have been fine for me. Since I am not a morning person, the breakfast and such didn’t appeal to me so I skipped that and was on my way, but I would recommend this as a great hotel to stop and stay at.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Super8LookoutMtn, Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

The safety of our guests is a responsibility that our staff takes very seriously and we also appreciate you mentioning the service that you received during your stay as this is a standard we strive to provide to all of our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are honored that you gave us TripAdvisor’s highest rating!

Please think of us again the next time you’re traveling this way.
Super 8 Management

Reviewed February 25, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8LookoutMtn, Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The room was clean and met our expectations. The beds were comfortable. We got a good nights sleep with no problems, and we were there during the Atlanta/Chattanooga blizzard when people were stopping there due to the bad roads and it was crowded. Only exception was no closet or hang bar. The staff was very friendly and helpful to the several questions we had. The breakfast was well stocked and was exactly what we were expecting. We have no complaints and would stay there again. Thanks Super 8.

Room Tip: This is not a five star hotel. For the price it was more than satisfactory. Have realistic expectati...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Super8LookoutMtn, Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you and your family made it home safely. We are also grateful that you chose to stay with us during that snow storm and off of the roads. Please keep us in mind the next time you are traveling this way.

Super 8 Management