“Great service for a dog friendly hotel.”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #62 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Kristen was amazing, we are traveling from Ohio with 3 dogs and they have no fees or limits on pets. Kristen who checked us in was super nice she called the room to inquire on our experience, and even brought us menu up to our room for Texas Roadhouse and gave us a 10 percent off coupon. Safe area, clean and very nice. Thanks again for a great stay. Kristen needs a promotion ASAP!

• Stayed: April 2014
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and the staff. We are very lucky and proud to have Kristen on our team. I hope you continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport

Reviewed April 5, 2014

For the price this room was great. Very convenient and quite location. The room was clean and very well kept. The staff was very pleasant. Great decision. We will be staying at Red Roof Inn again in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and the staff. We are pleased to find that all our hard work is paying off. Reviews like your helps motivate my staff in doing even a better job. We hope you will continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga,

Reviewed April 4, 2014

On our way to Georgia, we decided to stay the night in Chattanooga. Not having stayed at a Red Roof Inn before we decided to try it. Great decision. Room was very clean and well maintained. Staff (Yaleidy) was very professional and helpful. We will be staying at more Red Roof Inns. Good job Red Roof!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel. We take great pride in providing great value and service to each and every guest that stays at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you found our rooms nice and clean. We hope you will continue to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Slept like a baby. Room was freshly remodeled, staff was friendly, and location is convenient. Even though it was an overnight stay between vacation and home, I would gladly stay again and recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and the staff. I am glad you found our hotel and staff to be friendly. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in your future stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed here for my first solo business trip. Being a young female traveling alone, I was a bit uneasy trying to find a safe hotel location. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable, but HATS OFF to the staff who put my fears to rest. I had noted on the reservation that I was a single female businesswoman, and that I would appreciate a room in a well-lit area of the parking lot, close to the lobby.

When I checked in, the woman at the desk pulled up my reservation, went over the details, and assigned me to a room directly across the parking lot from the lobby so that the woman on the night shift could keep an eye on my room from her seat at the desk. They also asked if I was expecting any calls or visitors. When I told them no, they let me know that they would not forward any calls to my room, and if anyone came to the front desk claiming to be my guest, they would alert me via my cell phone and send the creeper away.

Thank you for making my first business trip amazing!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review about my staff and the hotel. Reviews like yours drives my staff in doing a better job than they already do. We are so happy that your first business trip was safe and memorable. Hope all of them will be like that as well. We would love to see you again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The hotel is not fancy, but it is clean and comfortable and affordable. Breakfast is basic. If you want fancy, then pay the higher price. All the staff were very nice and helpful. We would definitely stay there again. My husband would recommend using higher quality materials in the renovations.

• Stayed: March 2014
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad that you found great value in our hotel. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Bad idea to not only deny a Redicard member (1000's of points, hundreds of stays) a very reasonable request of ONE HALF HOUR extended check out, but be rude about it. The non renovated half is disgusting...they renovated half the hotel and charge extra for that side. Very tacky. Renovated side rooms are small and smelled of smoke but are clean. THIN walls.

Oh, and not only did they deny my 30 minute late check out request, I was threated with a $20 charge if I wasn't out by noon. Wow. These people don't deserve your money.

Blond evening employee was extremely courteous.

- E. Lamovsky

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Elamovs
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about my hotel. I will personally address the check out experience you had at our hotel. Comments and feedback like this help me improve our hotel so we can exceed in service and quality of the rooms.