“Great Place To Stay”

Ranked #60 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Jonesville, Virginia
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of the best places i have ever stayed for the money. I was very impressed with our room and the staff was very friendly. I do alot of traveling with softball for my daughter and would stay there again for sure. Tosha in the office was great and made us feel right at home and that means alot when your in a unfamiliar place with your child. Also was super clean and convenient to get to the parks and food. So i would suggest this place for sure to everyone . Thanks to all the staff at the Red Roof Inn. Melissa E.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about Tasha and our hotel. I am make sure she is recognized for work. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel is at exit 5 off I-75s, we got a hotel coupon book and got a great room for only $52.75 included tax, new bed, hardwood floor and very clean, the hardwood floor was a + for me we did not get that smelly carpet when you enter the room I think all hotels should look at removing the carpet and going with hardwood floors it's can be a cost saving.

Ac

Oct. 16, 2013

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Comments like yours drive my staff on doing a great job. We are really pleased to know that many of our guest enjoy the hardwood floors more than the carpet like yourself. I hoep you will stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Linden
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed one night while traveling through. A very nice hotel. Room was very clean and very nice. The price was very reasonable! Check in process was very good and quick. Jackie, I believe, was very nice and friendly. If I had to pick a con, it was the breakfast time from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM. I travel alot for work and most hotels keep breakfast open unitl 10:00 or 10:30 AM. Since we were on vacation, we slept in. Overall, we liked the stay and will stay again if in area. Thanks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel. I will make sure Jackie's hard work will be rewarded. We will look into changing the breakfast times.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you're looking for a nice kind of trailer park esq getaway for a weekend...stay here. When I arrived I noticed a dandy of a young ethnic man browsing his laptop in the lobby after what I could only have imagined had been a nights long stay in this quaint establishment. Colorful surroundings with a Starbucks in walking distance. Nice Mall a little further down the way but worth the walk...if you're into Malls of course. A young woman at the desk...her name may have been Julie, or Jenny made the place easy to make feel like home for a day or too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at the Red Roof. I believe you have wrote this review about another Red Roof and not the one in Chattanooga Tn. We do have a mall near us but not a Starbucks. If you can write the review for the correct Red Roof they would appericate it.

Hillsboro, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

When we checked in, we were told that one part of the motel had been renovated but, unfortunately, we were given a room in the unrenovated part. The beds were very hard and I told them about it when I checked out. Have no idea whether the beds were more comfortable in the renovated part or not, but if we stop there again, I will request a room in the renovated section of the motel. I don't know who is responsible for ordering the amenities left in the room but the packets of shampoo/conditioner (made in India) required a pair of scissors to open. I'd like to know who carries a pair of scissors into the shower?!!!!! I had to dig out my shampoo and conditioner (Pantene) to wash my hair all this was done while I was dripping wet because I had failed to see that you needed a "pair of scissors" to open the packets!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anita G
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am responsible for ordering all the supplies for the hotel. I have made some changes already. We are currently using a upgraded bottle shampoo for the rooms now. We hope you will continue to use our hotel next time you are in Chattanooga.

Somerset, Kentucky
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very friendly blonde lady whose name I wish I could remember checked me in this past Saturday afternoon 9/21 and offered complimentary bottled water which I thought was a nice touch. The room was clean and had been updated with laminate flooring and modern furnishings and decor that was nice. My only complaint is that apparently they missed the toilet/shower part bathroom the last time they remodeled or did a heavy cleaning. The little room containing the toilet and shower had black dirt/mold around the baseboards of the floor and some along the seal between the top of the tub and the backwall of the shower. This was a situation where it was clear that daily housekeeping IS doing their job - the toilet itself was spotless as was the tub and its fixtures - the problem was that the grout needs a good scrubbing or maybe replacing. But still an overall good stay and good value - convenient to I-75 and to leaving the next morning for a TVRM train excursion. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Hello Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about Kristen and hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our recent renovations we did at the hotel. Also I assure you that I will address the caulking around the tub and the floor base of the bathroom. I hope you will stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga. If there is anything I can do you please feel to email me at i0162@redroof.com.

owner
Chapmansborow
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were in town for the Trail of Tears ride and wanted to be as close as possible to downtown. We arrived late in the afternoon. I made reservations 2 months in advance, but apparently this did us no good because when we arrived to check in our reservations weren't even close to being right.Also the first room we were given had BED BUGS!!!! We went down to front desk and told the lady working; Kristen she went upstairs with us to look, she said she didn't know what they looked like. When we got to the room and my husband lifted the matress to show her she screamed very loud.. We were headed back down to the frontdesk when she spotted another room that was empty and she said I can put you in this room. The maintence man came walking by and she had him open the door, when my husband lifted the matress same thing BED BUGS. She and the maintence man were talking about it and he said what do you want me to do the whole place needs to be treated.. I couldn't believe this . We were traveling with friends luckily enough their room was ok , It wasn't the room I had made reservations for, but they said they were too tired to move. She gave us a room on the other side of the building, we checked it and thank goodness no bed bugs. There is a lot more I could say just not enough room on here. WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN and I will make sure I tell everybody I can not too either.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Pam,

Thank you for writing a review about your experience about our hotel. We take great pride in providing each and every guest a good clean room. I would like to apologize about you finding bugs in your rooms. We do get them treated every month for bugs. I would like to discuss this further if you can email me at i0162@redroof.com. I look forward to talking to you.

owner

Travelers are raving about these Chattanooga hotels