“Good room for low budget”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #62 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was there two weeks ago and it is really good. Rooms were very clean and nice. Location is good, very busy around, but it is actually not that near to downtown.
But that was ok for us. A very reasonable price... i cannot say anything bad about this location.
i am not expecting much, when i pay little, but this was definitely good. seen worse for more money... i can definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and the staff. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope to you see you again next time you are in Chattanooga again.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Location was good. Staff was not nearly as friendly as the reviews lead me to believe. Breakfast was free and you knew it. My non smoking room had cigarettes burn marks
everywhere including the bed. Bathroom needed some work.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank psuleee
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you for writing a review about my hotel and staff. I will address the issue with my staff. I am sorry that we did not meet your needs. I will assure you that we will do our best to get all the issues resolved so our guests will not experience what you did

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I travel frequently, and really only am looking for a comfortable bed and TV, as I am not living in the room. The Red Roof Inn in Chattanooga is a very clean property and the rooms are great. Food is within walking distance. And Maggie, the front desk clerk, really really cares about you as a traveler and wants to make sure your stay is to your liking. When I go to Chattanooga, this is where I am going to stay and you should too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Hello,
Thank you taking the time to write a review about our hotel and Maggie. I will share it with her and the staff in our next meeting. Hope to see you soon next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Upgraded to business king suite Wonderfully furnished room with all the amenities a business man needs for a business stay! Breakfast bar was great as well. Joanne and Tasha very very friendly at front desk

• Stayed: March 2013
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hello ClasdicTrans,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad that Tasha upgraded you to our new business room. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast as well. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in town. My staff will be very glad to see that you also mentioned them in the review.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was an excellent halfway point on my road trip. Customer service was great even though we came in close to 10PM. We got a king size room with a nice shower for a great price. There weren't many channels on TV, but I was too tired to care. Excellent motel and would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel_Nelson
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Hello Samuel Nelson,

Thank you for staying with us on your trip to Florida. I am so glad that we provided you with great service. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed in Red Roof Inn Chattanooga Mar 1. This Red Roof Inn was nicest I have ever seen. The room had a King bed, laminate flooring, fridge, microwave, and large LCD TV. It was pet-friendly and it was evident due to the number of dogs being walked outside. It is also the most expensive Red Roof Inn I ever ever been at. I guess you get what you pay for. The staff person was extremely nice. We had a good sleep as it was surprisingly quiet given that it was near I-75.

The continental breakfast was below average, with no hot food. Internet speed was adequate.
Quibbles: No hair drier.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Hello heritaghei,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our new updates to the room like the LCD TV, new beds, fridge, microwave, and etc. I assure you that I will look into adding more varities to my breakfast selection. I plan to have it done before you visit us again. Thank you again for your suggestions. We greatly appericate them and need them to improve our hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This motel has a great ocation near the Chattanooga airport and the Hamilton Place Mall. There are plenty of restaurants in the area. The staff are very nice and helpful, especially Suzanne at the front desk. The rooms are clean and well-lit. Our room had been recently remodeled and everything was great, except the beds were noisy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Hello tickbush,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope yo will contiune to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.