“Florida Road Trip”

Ranked #61 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Freeland, Michigan
“Florida Road Trip”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was an excellent halfway point on my road trip. Customer service was great even though we came in close to 10PM. We got a king size room with a nice shower for a great price. There weren't many channels on TV, but I was too tired to care. Excellent motel and would recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Samuel_Nelson
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello Samuel Nelson,

Thank you for staying with us on your trip to Florida. I am so glad that we provided you with great service. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Dhaval

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kincardine, Ontario
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed in Red Roof Inn Chattanooga Mar 1. This Red Roof Inn was nicest I have ever seen. The room had a King bed, laminate flooring, fridge, microwave, and large LCD TV. It was pet-friendly and it was evident due to the number of dogs being walked outside. It is also the most expensive Red Roof Inn I ever ever been at. I guess you get what you pay for. The staff person was extremely nice. We had a good sleep as it was surprisingly quiet given that it was near I-75.

The continental breakfast was below average, with no hot food. Internet speed was adequate.
Quibbles: No hair drier.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Hello heritaghei,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our new updates to the room like the LCD TV, new beds, fridge, microwave, and etc. I assure you that I will look into adding more varities to my breakfast selection. I plan to have it done before you visit us again. Thank you again for your suggestions. We greatly appericate them and need them to improve our hotel.

sewanee, tn
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This motel has a great ocation near the Chattanooga airport and the Hamilton Place Mall. There are plenty of restaurants in the area. The staff are very nice and helpful, especially Suzanne at the front desk. The rooms are clean and well-lit. Our room had been recently remodeled and everything was great, except the beds were noisy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hello tickbush,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope yo will contiune to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

It was great Maggie was so helpful in getting me a nonsmoking room. And the room is amazing for a red roof. Overall i would stay here again in a heartbeat. So if you looking for the right price for a great room check this place out

• Stayed February 2013
Hello Nicktara06,

Thank you for writing a great review and comparing us to Hilton Hotels. Maggie will be very happy to see the review you wrote about her. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future next time you are in Chattanooga

Lake Forest, Illinois
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed at this Red Roof many times. It currently is partway under modernization. The newly remodeled rooms are refit with new beds, flat screens and decor and very clean. Staff has always been excellent to deal with and accommodating. Thank You. Will be back soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello CWU56,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Our staff takes great pride in providing great customer service. They will be very thrilled to see that all the hard work is paying off. We hope to see you again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Northbrook, Illinois
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Greated warmly by desk clerk and was upgraded to a newly remodeled room. Was nice except the laminate wood floor was slippery. Personal I was glad to see that they are using smaller complimentary soaps and shampoos so things don't go to waste.

One other reason we stopped was becasue we were travelling with a well behaved dog. One hotel in the area wanted a $75 non-refundable deposit (quite a dumb thing to call it) for the dog. This on top of their higher priced night charge. The Red Roof allowed dogs and did not charge anything more for this.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
RedroofChatt, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Hello Nbkgman,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad that we could accomadate you and you dog at our hotel. I hope you will conitune to use us in the future.

East Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am very pleased with customer service by night shift employee Maggie who provided me with a quite room per my request. I usually stay in Holiday Inn + Marriot 3 star plus hotels for my frequent business trip but that day due to last minute travel, I choose to stay at Red Roof INN near Chattanooga airport.
Room was clean, bed was comfy with basic amenities available nearby on walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hello Hitesh,
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and Maggie. She will be trilled to see a great review about our hotel and her. I am thrilled to see that our guest are comparing us to Holiday Inns and Marroits. We take great pride in our hotel and I am glad that our guest are noticing this hard work pay off. I hope you continue to use us in the future.