“Great Place! Great Value!”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #58 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here recently for three nights while in Chattanooga on family business. The redone rooms are fantastic. The price can't be beat. The front desk was always helpful and professional. I'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Our stay at the Red Roof was pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable but not plush. The staff were quite friendly and helpful. However, the crowning glory came after our stay. The following evening, we stopped for the night in Winston-Salem, NC, nearly 400 miles away. Upon unpacking, we found that we were missing a briefcase filled with books, a Kindle,various charging cords for the phones, Kindle, etc.and a variety of small items. I called the Red Roof Inn. Immediately the staff person told me that they had my briefcase. She explained that I could pick it up at any time. When I related that I was nearly 400 miles away, she suggested that I talk with the manager on the following morning and suggested a good time to call. The next morning, I called and talked with Mr. Patel, the manager. He could not have been nicer. He said that there were two ways we could handle the shipment of my briefcase to my home. He offered to ship it and let me send him a check for the cost or he offered to have one of his staff take the briefcase to UPS and have them contact me for credit card info. I chose the latter. Less than one hour later, I received a call from UPS in Chattanooga. We made the arrangements and I received my briefcase two days later. That was great service!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FWayne
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in one of the newly renovated rooms. That room at any other hotel would have cost around 100 dollars! I work on the road, so I spend a lot of time in hotels. This was by far one of the best. Suzanne at the front desk was more than helpful. Great attitude. The room had hardwood floors, a very comfortable king size bed, and granite countertops on everything! Towels were clean, flat screen TV, and a very decent continental breakfast. Housekeeping is excellent.
Hotel is VERY close to a large shopping district with several stores, restaurants, and a movie theater. Check Google Maps to see all the great buinesses by this hotel Staying at this Red Roof Inn also gets you 10% off at the Texas Roadhouse next door!
When I go to Chattanooga, this will be where I stay. Definitely worth staying if you are visiting Chattanooga or just passing through.

• Stayed: September 2012
RedroofChatt, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Our staff members take their roles very seriously and try to provide excellent customer services that our guests expect. I am glad that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
RedroofChatt, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Everything was brand new, flat screen HD tv and comfy bed.We will be staying here again and again! We only booked 1 night at first, but we added another night because it was so nice. Front desk notified me that we did not book the same room the 2nd time, but she quickly fixed that and kept us in our same room without a problem. It is also located right off I-85 making it easy to get around town and it is surrounded by restaurants and beside a gas station so we didn't even have to drive to get something to eat or drink while there.

The only down side is the breakfast is limited. There's cereal, juice, muffins, honey buns, biscuits and gravy and that's about it. Also I did not see a pool.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Brandon, I'm glad to hear that my front desk staff was able to quickly correct the error in your reservation. I will be sure to pass the comments about the breakfast onto our General Manager. The area of our hotel does offer numerous options for great food and I am glad that you were able to take advantage of some of those restaurants. I hope you come see us again!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Had a very good room - very good value. Front deskcome clerk, Suzanne, was exceptionally nice and accommodating. We had a minor problem and had a quick response. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Left over washcloth and hair on the floor.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dianne, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I do apologize about the issues that were in your bathroom. I will pass the information along to our housekeeping staff so that this does not happen again. I hope that the next time you are in the Chattanooga area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

When i checked in, Suzanne offered on of their renovated rooms as an upgrade. The room furnishing were great including the flat panel TV. My family and I were in the Chattanooga area to visit a sick relative and to vist the Warner Park Zoo. The location was perfect and our stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Charles, It’s great to hear that you enjoyed staying in one of our newly renovated rooms. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.