Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #61 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Springfield, IL
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

I stayed on my way to ATL for a confrence, and I was very pleased.
Convenient location with tons of great restaurants nearby. Room was
modern and clean. Very reasonably priced was this Red Roof Inn, I have
been staying at Comforts and Quality but Now I will look for Red Roofs as
the desk clerk was nice enough to get me enrolled in RediCard program.
I will visit 3 to 4 times a month, Thank you.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Wiseone32

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is by far the best Red Roof Inn I have ever stayed at!! The rooms are very clean and up-to-date. I had plenty of space, a fridge, microwave etc. for an amazing price. The staff are beyond friendly and well knowledgeable of the area. I always stay at this particular Red Roof Inn whenever I am passing through Tennessee and I always will!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank roro646
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

This Red Roof Inn is a great place to stay. They have very friendly staff and excellent customer service.The rooms are very clean and very well mentained. I really enjoyed my stay and I will recomnend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Traveler9060
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

The Red Roof Inn is the most nastiest hotel on earth:: the room smells really bad, I doubt they even clean their sheets or even the floor. Their bathroom is even a mess, and on top of that.... THEY HAVE ANTS.. Just Disgusting.. If you think about staying at the "Red Roof Inn" on Shallowford Rd in Chattanooga TN anytime soon.. DON'T!!! I rather sleep in a box outside.. The staff was polite and nice but other than that.. Everything else was just gross...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have stayed in this Red Roof in many times. I have been dissappointed. They have great customer service and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are clean and well kept. I will stay here again and recomend it to my friends.

mike h

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
weirsdale
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

you get what you pay for!!!!! the motel is old, needs redoing. room was small, but was clean. had been a smoking motel years ago and the stink of old smoke still lingers. this sheets, blankets, but for one night was ok. people were friendly the construction workers stay there so that tells you what you need to know a bed room while away from home.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

I've been a Redicard member for many years, having traveled extensively in the eastern states. When I first stayed at the Chattanooga inn a few years ago, there were some issues with the room, so I contacted the manager. He told me that extensive renovations were underway and invited me to return at a later date. I did so some months later, and sure enough, the rooms were being upgraded. It was so good that I have since returned.

The new beds are among the most comfortable I've found in a motel, anywhere. The place was extremely clean, and the dollar value for a good night's stay is hard to beat. Judging from all the cars in the lot, a good many other folks find this inn to be a great value, too. Its location is fine, too, being an easy off/on to I-75, with many restaurants around.

We much enjoyed the newly added breakfast bar, yet the best asset of this inn to me is the management and staff. The physical improvements to this older inn have been great, and there's obviously due pride taken in this by the owner and employees, alike. The desk folks were most polite and pleasant, offering my wife and I a discount coupon for the adjacent Texas Roadhouse. Reservations and checkout went quite smoothly, likely because I'm a Redicard member; this, a membership that awards a free stay - needed savings for us seniors.

Chattanooga is a fine city, and my wife and I plan to return there. We won't hesitate to stay at this inn, again and again, as it pays to stick with a winner.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends