This hotel is very clean and of the comfort and quality that you would expect from a Mariott. Beds are reasonably comfortable, linens are reasonable quality, staff is courteous and helpful.
The restaurant, on the other hand, is overpriced, has poor quality food, and disinterested service. Do your tastebuds and your pocketbook a favor and walk a block to the City Cafe Diner on Carter Street - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g54946-d652738-Reviews-City_Cafe_Diner-Chattanooga_Tennessee.html
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel in Chattanooga, Tennessee an ideal destination for meetings. We are situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga