Pros: Very comfortable beds, nice shower heads and toiletries, located next to convention center, indoor/outdoor pools (although poorly advertised in in-room guide), nice quality facilities.
Cons: A bit of trek to many of the nicest downtown attractions and restaurants. Fee to park. Fee for wifi. Lack of continental breakfast. Air conditioner was extremely noisy and there was an annoying blinking light all night (smoke detector I believe).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga