For the second year, we chose the Marriott Downtown in Chattanooga for our convention. This year, I avoided the hotel’s restaurant, having found it to be ‘way off. The hotel, however, is clean, the rooms well maintained and the service very good. Zac Jackson and Matt at the front desk (Matt was front desk manager, I think) were very helpful. I had booked three rooms with my credit card, but Matt had no problem dividing the charges between the three of us. The one minor flaw was the HVAC. On Friday, it was chilly in the Convention Center. On Saturday, it was cold enough to hang meat in the assembly halls. On Sunday, it was incredibly muggy and uncomfortable, even in the hotel’s rooms. With changing weather outside, this may be understandable. Overall, a very good experience. I would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga