First of all the valet and Marriott staff were amazing! The valet group had the best customer service mentality I've ever seen! Every driver was friendly and professional. The cost was well worth the $4/day over self park. The front desk, housekeeping, and anyone else we saw around the hotel wearing a name tag were always friendly and helpful. The only downsides were the wait for the elevators, and the wait in the small lounge on the 2nd floor. The elevators could take 5 plus minutes to arrive. The lounge was very understaffed for such a busy weekend (it's an annual event) and the salad I ordered arrived with frozen (ice crystals on them) cucumbers. I didn't have to pay for it, but it would be nice if this lounge was better prepared for large crowds. Overall I highly recommend this hotel, especially for events at the Convention Center. There is a free shuttle service that will take you to all downtown attractions and it runs every 8 minutes or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga