I took my 7 year old for a fun overnight trip to Chattanooga. The hotel is close to the free shuttle stop to go to downtown. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Parking was $12/night and they let us park our car all day even though we checked out early in the morning. We had a lovely room on the 15th floor with a view of the mountains and the ride in the bubble elevators was scenic. There is a coffee house on site where they serve Starbuck coffee and is a good place to grab a quick breakfast. We didn't have enough time to enjoy the pools. The indoor pool looked a bit small and crowded but the outdoor pool seemed quite large. Overall a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga