Standard Marriott layout and decor throughout. Valet people always courteous and friendly. Front desk staff the same. Concierge Lounge not open on weekends but breakfast coupons given for substantial breakfast buffet.
Prices are all over map depending on activity of convention center. Busy Starbucks.
Easy walk to downtown aquarium and all restaurants but trolley will pick up at Marriott and take you there as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga