We stayed at this hotel for a competiton. The hotel is in a great location next to the Convention Center where our team was competing. The rest of downtown Chattanooga(restaurants, movies,etc.) is a trolley-ride away. Like previous reviewers have stated, it does need some updating. However, the service was great and the room was clean. One aspect that the hotel needs to definitely fix is being eco-friendly. Talking to parents of the team who stayed at other hotels, they were blown away by how green their hotels were. This hotel didn't even offer recycling which would have been helpful with all our water and Gatorade bottles. I would still recommend this hotel for its great location, but not to someone who is concerned about a fresh look or is green concious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel in Chattanooga, Tennessee an ideal destination for meetings. We are situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga