Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
$178
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
$182
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$169
Travelocity
1,015 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe concierge loungefront deskfree shuttlehotel restaurantvalet parkingoutdoor poolelectric shuttlestaff was friendlylookout mountaindowntownconferenceaquariumstarbucksbellmanattractionslinens
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel was perfectly located for what we needed for the evening. The breakfast buffet was excellent, and I felt that the room was very clean. The view was not great, but that is to be expected from a hotel in the middle of a city. Hotel Security was a little unnecessary - we were only talking until past midnight and an attendant came to ask us to keep it down.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
TomU3, General Manager at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

ccrawf32

Thank you for staying with us and for your nice comments regarding cleanliness and our location. I'll forward your comment to our security staff - they possibly were just responding to another guest request. Thanks again and we hope that you will keep us in mind for future visits to Chattanooga.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We greatly enjoyed our recent 2 night stay at the Marriott. By joining their rewards program when making our reservation, we were able to get a good price for a nice room. I had requested a king bed and a room on a higher floor and received both at check-in. We didn't particularly care for the $10 per day parking fee, but the garage was convenient. The hotel staff members were all friendly and helpful. My only (minor) issue was the very thin toilet paper in the bathroom. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and we never waited long for an elevator. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Suz13051

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that you were happy with the value of our hotel for the price that you paid, as well as our location and cleanliness. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time to share you positive comments with others.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We recently visited friends in Chattanooga and were extremely happy with our stay. The front desk staff was very helpful and professional. We also had the opportunity to meet some of the management who was also very professional and nice. The room was comfortable and offered a nice view of the downtown area. The food was really good and the atmosphere in the bar was great as well with a friendly staff. The hotel pool and spa were clean and good size. There was also a well equipped fitness center for hotel guests. We were happy with the location as the hotel is walking distance to many shops and restaurants. There was also a convenient shuttle close by. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
TomU3, General Manager at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Tony32461

Thank you for your feedback and for your recommendation to others. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again, if your travels bring you back through Chattanooga!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I booked a room at the Marriott for the Annual Pink! Gala in Chattanooga Tn and I must say the service and attention to detail by the staff was exceptionally good. We had several friends with us that also booked a room at the hotel and the hotel management had all of our rooms together on the same floor. I used the online concierge service to place a request for champagne glasses and a birthday cake for one of our friends within 15 minutes all items requested arrived without delay. I found our room to be comfortable and quite with all the standard amenities you would expect. I just can't say enough about the staff at this hotel they were so pleasant and accommadating and I woud recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in downtown Chattanooga Tn.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

boatergirl1

We look forward to the PINK event here every year. Thank you for staying with us during this event and for celebrating one of your guests' birthday with us. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your stay and we'll look forward to hopefully seeing you for next years' event.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We just returned home from a stay at the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown. This is a great place to stay. Upon arrival we found the Bellman staff and Front Desk to be welcoming and accommodating. We had a beautiful, spacious king room with a great view. Our room was adjoining some of our family we were traveling with. That worked out great for our family. We had requested a crib and had it waiting in our room upon arrival.

The food and staff in the restaurant were both great. You can really tell the hotel staff cares. While we were there the hotel was hosting a formal event. I heard nothing but positive things from people chatting in the halls.

Location is great for visiting the downtown area and very easy to get in and out of. There is a free transit service that you can take. That is rare in cities and we used it every time we got out!

I think my best review comes from the morning of our departure. I was waiting in the lobby with my son while my husband was getting our car. One of the bellmen (I should have gotten his name) came up to us and asked if he could get anything for my son. He offered juice, milk, water, or cookies. I just thought that was the sweetest thing! We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

mazie__girl

I'm glad that you had an "awesome stay" with us. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback. I will share your comments with our staff.