We've stayed at this Marriott on several occasions and have always experienced great service from the staff. They are very friendly and kind. This is an older hotel connected to the Convention Center and so is often full of convention attendees and weddings on the weekends. The rooms are older and not all have refrigerators, so you need to ask for one if you need one. The concierge floor rooms are fine and clean although not the most luxurious. The hotel is within walking distance of great restaurants and there is a city-bike stand nearby as well. Overall a great value vs. other hotels in downtown Chattanooga -- we'll stay there many more times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel in Chattanooga, Tennessee an ideal destination for meetings. We are situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga