All reviews direct tv room was clean eggs and sausage next morning bagels one night stay spring break staff was very friendly and helpful chattanooga area lobby ringgold heather interstate pet michigan cleanliness bedding
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Stayed here one night when travelling from Florida to Michigan. One night was almost $90.00. The floor in the bathroom was literally black. The bed was so lumpy I didn't get a good nights sleep. The room smelled moldy too. Went to check out around 6 am and the desk keeper was watching tv and to busy to do her job. No coffee made that early either. Will not stay here on the way back

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Heather W, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Jennifer P,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. I do hope you'll return and that we can surpass your expectations of service and accommodations.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Better than Motel 6 across the street. A LOT better. But what started out ok didn’t end as well. The room was clean, except for the empty beer box in the closet. The bed comfortable. But if you’re goi g to eat breakfast, go early. It says until nine but they were breaking it down 20 minutes early that day. When they weren’t arguing with another client.
Management still hasn’t responded. Don’t think they will.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joe33841
Heather W, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Joe33841,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience of Quality Inn & Suites Hotel. We especially appreciate the tips for future guests who can benefit from such advice. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My two children booked a two night stay through Kayak and tried to cancel one night but were unsuccessful in getting a refund. We showed up for the second night to be told there was no reservation for us and to contact our third party as "the hotel cannot change the reservation". This was already paid for and Kayak told me the manager refused to issue a refund for the one night but that our reservation was for the 31st of August and 1st of September, but hotel clerk said nope, for the 2-4th My daughter talked to Dominique at the Quality in and confirmed our dates. Needless to say we were not allowed to stay and had to pay another hotel. I am floored that the Quality inn would treat customers this way and I would advise anyone thinking about making a reservation and staying here to think again. Not only did we pay and not allowed to stay but were treated terrible during the process...Think again Quality Inn!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Heather W, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Mike K,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced for your refund request which didn't grant, The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be done to resolve the error, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with policy. Thank you for your business and review.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Where to start? Our stay was excellent, if we even stayed there? My wife and I stayed there Jun 20, 2018, but when I checked my online credit card account, it said I was a ‘no show’. So, I called Choice Hotels and they confirmed it. I have been trying for six days to talk to the General Manager, but she is so shielded by the Front Desk staff, I haven’t talked to her yet. Oh, we stayed there, check the security video tapes from 4:30-5:00 pm until morning. My wife will be the lady wearing the boot on her left foot....it was broken! After dinner at the Cracker Barrel just across I-75, we sat at a table on the side of the building just before getting to the pool from 7:30-10:00 pm.. Ridiculous I have to post a critique like this all because I couldn’t talk to the General Manage. And yes, I left my name and number for a call back.

Room Tip: At check in, the lady at the Front Desk put us in a room on the left just off the second floor elevator.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Heather W, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Rick R,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share this experience and we do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Our main goal is to serve our guests above and beyond and satisfy them during their stay but it is saddening to learn that your expectations weren't met. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here for awhile now with my company. Every time I’ve stayed I’ve nwver had any issues with my room or the staff that works there. They are always friendly and helpful to me. One in particular is Hali W. She is always working hard and proving she is a great asset to the team. She definately deserves a raise or benefits of some kind. If you choose to stay at this hotel, I hope you get to meet her and see for yourself how a employee should be working and providing a service.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hi williambanks7788,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests of Quality Inn & Suites . I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit. We welcome you to visit our hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!