This property was completely disappointing and clearly lowers any expectations that anyone might have about choice hotel properties. The lobby is the only clean, up-to-date part of the entire establishment. The carpets and furnishings in the hallways and in our room were tired, worn, and not clean. The bathroom was not clean. The air conditioner was not only dirty; it also had a pronounced mold odor. Check-in was efficient, but not particularly friendly. Security appeared to be non-existent as the side doors appeared to have been damaged( perhaps by being "jimmied") and didn't lock. The breakfast area was filthy, hot...as it had no air conditioning..., and smelled like cigarette smoke because our completely surly server took smoke breaks in the kitchen behind the breakfast area. And...what a breakfast! The worst, most industrial scrambled eggs ever: I would never have imagined anyone would serve a dog, much less a human being, such garbage. The sausage patties were rubbery and cold. The country gravy was clearly the cheapest packet available at their local grocery...better used as glue than as a food product. The juice was watered down. The highly irritable wench of a server just glared at everyone and clearly hated her job, if not her life. She was no help at all. We hated this place so badly that, not only will we never stay here again, we might bypass Chattanooga altogether. Avoid this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get more value for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn & Suites hotel in Chattanooga, TN near the Hamilton Place Mall. Our location off Interstate 75 makes it easy to focus on the people and travel memories that really matter by offering proximity to the Brainerd and attractions like: Lake Winnepesaukah, Ruby Falls, AT&T Field, Creative Discovery Museum, and The Battle of Chattanooga. We want you to get your work done as if you were still in the office, which is why our leisure hotel offers a business center, fax machine, copy machine and meeting room that can accommodate up to 80 guests. Other hotel amenities include: Free WiFi, Seasonal outdoor pool, Exercise room, and Free weekday newspaper. Get going with a great breakfast. Start your trip to Chattanooga with our free hot breakfast offering everything from eggs, waffles and meat to healthy options like yogurt and fresh fruit. Behind our friendly staff are our comfortable guest rooms, all of which feature a coffee maker, desk, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, microwave, refrigerator and pillow-top mattress. Get your money’s worth at the Quality Inn & Suites. Chattanooga hotels like ours offer an affordable stay and all the amenities you expect so you can connect with people and focus on the memorable travel experiences that really matter. Book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Howard Johnson
- Country Hearth Hotel Chattanooga
- Howard Johnson Chattanooga