I dont mind adding one more bad review of the Choo Choo if it will discourage anyone from staying here and having a terrible experience. Rooms smell and are dirty. When they told me I was in building #3 It looked and felt more like "cell block" #3. Dont even think of getting in the pool if you care about your health. I had to stay here because of a company meeting but if it was not for that I would have turned right around and found some place else. guess I have made my point but I could go on and on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn