We traveled to Chattanooga for the last few days of our vacation. We had seen a few brochures on attractions and accomodations but had no positive plans. We arrived in the city needing information of the surroundings. We saw the Chattanooga Choo Choo sign high above the building. Thinking it was a museum, we stopped in for information. Upon entering the lobby the uniqueness was unbelievable. What a beautiful place! We then realized it was a hotel. The front desk clerk was so friendly and helpful. She informed us it was the old train station turned into a hotel resort and talked with us about attractions around. We booked a room for three nights,and would have loved to stayed longer. Lodging, dining ,shopping and history,all at the same place. Can't wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn