We stayed in Building 2 for a whole week with our dogs while attending a large dog show. The staff were wonderful, the grounds were clean, our room was really quiet, the mattresses were comfortable and we were very satisfied the whole time. The regular rooms are a great value for those traveling with pets or children. The train car rooms would be wonderful for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn