We really enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Choo Choo. We stayed in Bldg 3. This building has the waterfall and hottub. We ate breakfast at the Garden Terrace Restuarant and were pleased. Also Dinner in the Diner Car was very nice with jazz music playing in the background. The staff was very friendly and gave us a personal tour of the complex. The Conductor on the Trolley car had a great sense of humor. He really made the whole trip come together. Chattanooga is about 2 hours drive from Atlanta, GA. (Nice getaway from all the traffic congestion in Atlanta.) There is so much to see and do in Chattanooga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn