This was our second visit to the Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel and I really noticed a dramatic improvement in the quality of service throughout the hotel. From the front desk to housekeeping to the servers and bartenders, everyone was friendly and helpful. There are a lot of positives to this hotel – location, history, uniqueness, and a multitude of things to do without leaving the hotel. Where else can you ride a New Orleans trolley, have a drink in a Victorian Lounge, and visit a model train display without even leaving your hotel? I won’t deny that the hotel needs some cosmetic updating, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. Even if you don’t choose to stay at the Chattanooga Choo Choo, it’s at least worth a visit on your next trip to Chattanooga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn