The historical nature of this hotel is reason enough to give it a try, but the best part of the experience is the friendly staff members who never fail to go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and taken care of. The food and entertainment on site is enough in itself, especially the fun times at the Station House. The proximity to other area attractions is an added bonus. The Terminal Brew next door is a great place to walk to for dinner or drinks. We try to stay here whenever we are in Chattanooga. We've been lucky a couple of times and happened upon one of their weekend conventions going on: Harley riders association one time and bulldog owners association another time. Fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn