I think the idea of the Victorian train car is very admirable. The service overall was superb and the proximity to downtown is great.
Granted, if you want to stay in a train car and sleep past 6 a.m., you are out of luck. The walls are thin and you can hear every blow dryer and baby scream.
There was a matte of hair in the bathtub, which certainly looked like it had seen better days. I debated on using it to shower in the morning-my vanity won out. The water pressure was good.
Overall it is a good experience for one night, especially if you have children. The staff is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn