We stayed for a weekend with the express purpose of visiting the aquarium. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised to find that there was a shuttle bus that ran from the hotel to the aquarium (among other places). It was nice to not have to drive anywhere during our stay! The hotel, of course, was just as we remembered from a previous visit. The Christmas decorations made the lobby even more beautiful. Our room was spacious with nice furniture. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed eating in the hotel restaurants not only because of the convenience but also because of the good quality of the food and the very friendly service. When we return to Chattanooga for another vacation we will definitely stay at the Choo-Choo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn