I thought that this was going to be an ordinary hotel, but little did I know it was a really unique hotel. You are actually in a train station. Its really cool. We didn't stay in the train cars, but we did walk by them and they were actually really nice. Each car made two rooms. The hotel room we stayed in was in the 3rd complex and happened to be right next door to the venue of the concert we were attending at Track 29. The hotel offers all kinds of amenities, there is a gift shop, store, coffee shop, bar, restaurant and pool and its all walking distance from any of the rooms. Its 100 years old so it definitely has and old, antique style but it was a great experience and if we go back to Chattanooga we will be staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn