We stayed in June for 3 nights on the train cars. The kids loved it, but the rooms were a bit worn. I was surprised that train rooms were quite large including the bathrooms. It was a fun experience, but I would hope that the carpet, peeling wallpaper and bedcovers get updated. The parking lot was easy to get in and out of. The staff was very friendly. The outdoor pool was also dated with worn towels and chairs. The girls didn't seem to mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn