I have stayed here before and have slept in better rooms. I was in building 2. The hotel rooms need major renovations including hallways. It was clean upon first look but the mattresses were not fully covered and it was very musty smelling in the hallways and rooms. Doors to outside did not shut tight. Tv was very dated. Coffee maker was not very clean with paper cups that leaked. Bathtub had a mat in it that felt unclean and was covering something unknown. I did not rest well due to the fact that i felt as if the bed and room were just not clean enough. On the good side- Breakfast buffet is good value and it is very cool to walk around the grounds and see the trains and the architecture in the lobby. Front desk help was very courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn