Definantly not worth even the $89.00 price I got on priceline. Room was musty smelling, carpet needed replacing, no refridgerator in room, beds were old double beds of the 70's era and hard as bricks. indoor pool was freezing as the maintinence staff forgot to turn on the heater, resturaunt was basicly like picidilly and was totally geared toward tourist attraction of the old train terminal.
Staff was friendly but not $89.00 for a night friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn