This hotel is situated in the old terminus station made famous in the Glen Miller hit tune from the 1930's. It is clean, comfortable and with a good restaurant with friendly and helpful staff. The adjacent shops and "railwayana" are all worth seeing. if you want you can also sleep in one of the rail cars from that era. It is uniquely American - they have done a great job of rescuing the old station from decline and sustaining its appeal into the 21st century. Congratulations USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn