My room was in Building #3. Plenty of room for solo guest,comfortable bed, nice but small balcony overlooking beautiful and functional pool (you can get away with smoking which is why I mention small balcony!) My friends in the other 2 buildings were not impressed. Property being gradually renovated but in my opinion, your stay would be most enjoyable in Building #3. Ask for that building. Great choice of dining opportunities on the premises. The Brewhouse restaurant immediately adjacent worth your time and money too. Lobby is spectacular. Some activities for kids. Easy travel to river, where most development has moved. Breakfast must be purchased from on site restaurant. Convention food typical and so-so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn