front desk super nice, quiet while we were there, parking good, grounds kinda interesting to a tween girl, but halls & rooms needed lots of updating! felt like it was the same carpet and decor that was there when I first stayed here in the 80's! Beds actually weren't too bad, especially considering the decor. Breakfast was pricey for the quality, we walked around the corner to the Bluegrass Grill - yummy! This was close to our event and super cheap on PL, but in subsequent visits we've stayed in much nicer places for not very much more money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn