I love Chattanooga because it offers so many unique experiences and staying at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel is one of those. We stayed in one of the rooms by the pool last summer and had a wonderful weekend getaway. But this time we stayed in one of the cozy train rooms. We loved it!! Very spacious, romantic and cozy. I was surprised how large the rooms were, nicely appointed and very private. The bathroom was also very large with a nice wall heater. We loved the breakfast, wonderful service and convenience of the free electric shuttle right next to the hotel that left every 5-10 minutes. The lobby is breath taking with the beautiful dome ceiling. Thank goodness they have maintained this beautiful hotel since you feel the excitement of the train days of yesterday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn