We stayed at the Chatanooga Choo Choo in November and it was a really good experience. We stayed in one of the rooms on the actual train and the room was really nice, spacious and warm. If you are staying in Chatanooga I would recommennd the hotel, but there isn't much in the area directly around the hotel. As we were just staying the night on the way to Nashville it did not matter to us. A trip up the nearby mountain was good fun, and there is more to do in Chatanooga if you have time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn