May we say the experience was very energizing. To see employees quite close to my wife's and my age, mid 80s, being helpful and just good people. We were rewarded.
In particular, a young man named Garrell, at the desk, was very helpful. My wife is a survivor of strokes, a heart attack then a fractured neck and hematoma at 87. He was very helpful, knowing that, and was quick to get us assistance. He is also a pleasant young man. Smiles help!!!!
Apart from that, the food was excellent. We enjoyed the Chattanooga hospitality and our treatment.
James M. Stewart, rm. 183
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn