My wife and I enjoyed a belated Valentine's weekend, or mini-vacation in Chattanooga this past weekend. We spent one night at the Chattanooga Choo Choo in one of their hotel suites, and I must say it is a very nice place to stay. The room was very large, very nice, and very clean. No issues whatsoever. All of the staff were very friendly, especially Mrs. Still, who absolutely went overboard to make our stay extremely pleasant and memorable. It was a bit too cold to venture into the pool, but it appeared to be clean and well kept. We look to return to the Choo Choo in the very near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn