This is our 5th year hosting a convention at the Choo-Choo and again it was a near perfect event. Annie Stills in sales make this a painless and simple process and the rest of the staff, (too many to mention) from check-in to room set-up to special requests that were handled fast and with no fuss, are simply the best. Their late night security was even seen helping people unload their cars and carrying luggage to the rooms. I dare you to find that level of service anywhere else in town. We have booked again next year and have contract in hand for 2014 so if you're looking to host a convention you have found your home, just avoid January, it's mine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn