“Hampton Inn delivers”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75
Ranked #64 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed July 16, 2007

Just spent the weekend at this hotel, 2 rooms, 2 adults, 5 children. Rooms were clean and well maintained as was the pool. Breakfast was up to Hampton standards. Staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Will stay again. Hampton Inns continue to deliver a consistent product - which is why I've just booked another stay in another state at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank GWVan

Reviewed July 8, 2007

My family and I just recently stayed at the property on our way home from our annual FLA vacation. Chattanooga is a great half way point between Ohio and FL. I previously booked a room at the Red Roof Inn, but after driving up, we had a change of heart! We went looking for options. Most of the other local hotel/motels in the area were charging 100 - 140 a night. We are on a budget and were getting concerned. Typically Hamptons are out of our price range, but I thought it was worth a shot. We got a room rate of 77.00 for a two double bed room. The room was great. It was average in size, but the quality was excellent. We had just spent 13 days in various hotels and condos and the best night sleep we got was at the Hampton! The beds were sooo comfortable and the duvet was so soft and luxurious! The property was well maintained and clean. The staff was great and I have to give extra credit to Bill. He was very busy, but still very polite and accomadating!!! I am an insulin dependent diabetic and when I requested a refrigerator, he told me they were out. However they kept my insulin and supplies in their fridge and even put my freezer packs in their deep freeze so they would be nice and cold for my trip home. The internet in the lobby was a joy to use and the hot breakfast was also good. They ran out of sausage and I was a little miffed, but the breakfast attendant found some more and there was plenty for all. The pool looked great , but we didn't swim! Lots of restaurants near by and the traffic was not bad at all. We will definately be using this as our stop along the way on future trips.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Gradlass
Reviewed July 25, 2006

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days. The breakfast is wonderful. They had Biscuits, Sausage and Fench Toast. The room was clean. The highspeed interent worked well and i had no problem sending emails. This is usually an issue for me. The front desk staff was wonderful. They were very freindly and greeted me as soon as I entered the lobby. They even had my keys premade and ready for me. I was impressed. Plus when I got to my room there was a message from the manager personally welcoming me to their hotel.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank steve60
A TripAdvisor Member
Albany, NY
Reviewed June 25, 2006

No complaints on my end. I spent a week at this Hampton Inn while on business. They kept the rooms clean and the entire staff was very friendly. The free courtesy van was very convenient. I would recommend this location to others.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 11, 2006

This Hampton Inn, evidently, was previously a motel. All the rooms have an outside entry and are, thus, loud. You can hear every inconsiderate person yelling outside. However, the room was clean. Although the bathroom was small, we had no problem maneuvering around, but a bigger person might. It is next to a Mexican restaurant and close to a mall and other stores, so the location is convenient. However, I probably would not stay here again unless I were REALLY desperate.

• Stayed: May 2006
1  Thank kellilou3
A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksboro, Tennessee
Reviewed January 14, 2006

The carpet and bedding looked new, but the room was tiny. Good luck sandwiching yourself into the shower/potty area. Our door had a lot of space in between the door and the door jam, so a breeze blew in all night. I am very picky about cleaning and it was not up to my standards. I will learn to make reservation earlier so I don't get stuck with the only place left with two beds.

• Stayed: January 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2005

Check out other hotels. We usually stay at Hampton Inns but found the Hamptons in Chattanooga to be in bad repair. In this location the room was stale and we found mold in several places in the bathroom. We had already left one Hampton and were promised this room was much better. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2005