“New favorite!”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75
Ranked #59 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
“New favorite!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great friendly staff and very nice hotel. The breakfast staff was so friendly and helpful. I failed to get the woman's name tending the breakfast, but she was awesome. I had my hands full with 2 small granddaughters so she helped make waffles and carry plates to the table. Wonderful experience!! I will always stay at this hotel during my trips up north!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for recognizing Kelly in our breakfast area. She is a valued team member at our hotel. It is nice to know the efforts of Kelly and others on our team made the difference in making you want to come back on your next visit. We look forward to your next visit and thank you so much for your kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This hotel is somewhat of a deal. The building has both exterior and interior rooms. I prefer the interior access that is offered in the back building on the property. It felt very safe with key-entry required and was very quiet. The room sizes was excellent and everything was clean and in good repair. Housekeeping does a great job of keeping everything stocked and clean. Most of the staff is outstanding. I was a little put off at check-in at how the desk clerk had friends or other employees there visiting but they stepped away and everything was processed properly - and it was Thanksgiving. Everyone that I came in contact with from the desk to the breakfast staff made me feel very welcome and had a big smile. I will definitely plan to stay here again on future trips to the Chattanooga area. Well done.

Room Tip: I recommend the INTERIOR access rooms.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It is very nice to hear such positive feedback. I know my staff has been working very hard to achieve the comments you have gave. I have shared your comments to them this morning after breakfast and they were smiling and clapping. Thank you your feedback made our day. If your are ever back in our area, we would love to have your stay with us again. Thanks for your business.
Edgewater, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We agree and share the opinion expressed by Jerome B. Definitely a very good value. The convenience of being right off the highway is a plus if you drive when you travel. The set up with several buildings not interconnected could be detrimental especially to senior citizens moving from their rooms to access the eating area where free breakfast is served every day. If you are not staying in the main building, you have to walk or drive from your room to the dining area. If you drive, there is no parking available close by. In November, when you have very cold, sometimes freezing days, to walk could be hazardous. However, as you know there isn't anything perfect, I still would recommend and will come back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and more private.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SallyPereira
Thank you for your honest appraisal of our hotel. We certainly appreciate your feedback and totally understand about how spread out our property is. I wish we could work out a solution to that issue, however, it would be a hard one to solve. But thank you for all the nice comments about our hotel, it is comforting to know you were 100% satisfied with your stay as that is our goal. Please come back and stay with us again if the opportunity presents itself again, Thank you for being our guest.
Romeo, Michigan, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This might not be the nicest Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in, but the lower than usual rates and the super friendly front desk staff compensated for it. The setup is more like a large motel with actually several buildings not interconnected and access to some of the rooms directly from outside. Once inside the room though, it was all nice with many special touches such as a couple sweets and a bag of microwaveable popcorn. The breakfast, included in the price, was copious and diverse.
Some areas such as the outdoor stairs will definitely require some TLC, and there was a nice in the lobby apologizing for the mess due to the indoor and outdoor improvements, so hopefully they will be addressed and make the place even better very soon.
Would definitely stay there again. Once you figure out the breakfast, free wifi and other special treats, this is really good value.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jerome,

Thank you for sharing your comments with our future guest and our staff. We are under works to correct some of the issue you have brought up over the next few months. I have shared your comments with our staff and they certainly do appreciate all your kind words. We hope we continue to be a great value in the future, so please come again. Thank you.
Columbia, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My grandparents and I went for an overnight trip to the mountains. This was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. When I booked this room, I thought it came with a fridge but when arriving it was only the king rooms that had them. That was my fault but asked about one for my grandmother insulin, the staff had one brought within an hour. We are very satisfied with this hotel and will stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kelly,

Next time you come to Chattanooga, you really need a week, there is so much to do in our great city. We would be glad to host you and point out the hidden gems to see such as the Tennessee Valley Railroad, or the Moon Pie factory. Thank you for staying with us, and showering us with all your praises, we are blushing! Come see us again!
Edwardsville, Illinois
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hotel was agreat value for the $67 rate (incl AAA discount). The room was clean and had a modern TV and adequate supplies of shampoo,etc. The breakfast was top rate-- The hotel also served some food in the evening, but we had not been informed, and discovered it when we returned from dinner

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time tell let our future guest and our staff how your stay as on your visit to Chattanooga. It is comforting to know you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast too. I will be sure to share your comments with all of our team members at our daily team meeting. Should you every need accommodation in Chattanooga again, we would feel privileged if you stay again at our hotel.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is an older hotel but is conveniently located near the airport. It is not as fresh looking as what I am used to with other Hampton Inns. I do like the fact that they change the comforters between guests and that is the primary reason I stay at Hampton Inns. There are several nicer hotels in the immediate area, but you will pay significantly more for them unless you can get a discounted rate. The other thing about this hotel is that the parking lot is extremely dark at night and I didn't see any security around. If I were a female (or even male for that matter) I'd just suggest you be very aware of your surroundings when walking back to your room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Kirk,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your hotel stay with us. We are very appreciative that you choose our hotel out of the many (24 and counting) that are at our exit. I am currently working with our electrician to increase the brightness of the parking lot. I believe we have this issue solved and corrected. We try to run our property as if we were a full service hotel. We always have multiple team members on property at all hours of the day and night. It is important that we provide great service as we are an older hotel and ensure the safety of our guest. We also do have security in the evenings. We try very hard to provide value to our guest, and are thankful for you pointing this out to our future guest. If you are in our area again, we would like to have you a guest again.