“Vacation”

Ranked #54 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Taylorsville, United States
“Vacation”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our Stay made our vacation a real luxury. We were looking for basic clean comfort and were pleasantly surprised how wonderful the room was. Every member of the hotel staff from the management to the housekeepers spoke to us with the rare kind of customer service that is lacking in many other hotels. We are already planning our fall getaway and we will be using your hotel location again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let our future guest know how your stay went. We also watch the trip advisor site to let our team member and upper management know, too. I have shared them today with them and I know each enjoyed me reading your response. Thank you so much for the feedback. We are honored you choose our hotel with so many others around us and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Burlington, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Far from tourist stuff like Lookout Mountain, Rock City, downtown, and Ruby Falls. Hotel is older, room was good, limited tv options. Very traffic congested area. Would have preferred indoor pool and having a hot tub. Great complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I am so sorry the city decided to pave our road on one of the busiest weeks of the year. Traffic is not usually as bad as it was that week. Although we are not close to downtown and Rock City, we are within 15 minutes of just about everything in Chattanooga. We are also very honored to be close to the Tennessee Railroad Museum (a hidden treasure for our city) and VW, which will soon have a visitor center and gift shop. So come back and stay with us, we will show you the sites close to our hotel. Thanks again for your thoughts and being a customer of our hotel.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is Hilton owned and managed.

I stayed here back on the 10th of June. This hotel is outstanding! Yes, the rooms are entered through the outside (exterior corridors) but this hotel is kept up nice for its age! I have stayed in brand new Hamptons that weren’t as nice and clean as this on. I think people get a bad taste in their mouth because of the “motel style” of the building. I was in room 127, a standard room with 2 queen beds. This room was spotless. Everything was clean from top to bottom. Nice flat screen TVs. Everything was updated inside the room. I couldn’t even tell I was staying in an exterior corridor hotel once I was inside.

Breakfast was fantastic with 3 hot items and oversized breakfast area with the updated “perfect mix” lobby/breakfast area. Every staff member from check in to check out was friendly and helpful. I wish I had written down their names to mention them for their outstanding service!

Please don’t acknowledge the bad reviews that people have left. This Hampton is a classic and I sure hope it stays a Hampton and Hilton doesn’t shut them down just because they are an exterior property. There are very few Hamptons like this left because guests complain so much about the exterior entrances and they overlook the quality of the services. Just don’t judge the book by its cover.

When I pass through the Chattanooga area again I will be checking into this Hampton Inn again because of the quality of the service I received while I was there and for its location. Its easy on easy off of I-75 north or south!

If you are really wanting a room with inside entrances, they have another building on the backside of the property that are like that. I would be sure to request it when making your reservation because they dont have too many rooms like that.

Way to go Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75!!! I WILL BE BACK!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 127. It was right down from the front desk on the corner of the building.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind words. I shared them with our staff today and everyone shouted Woo Who. You made our day. This is our goal, Great Service, Clean Room and an above average Breakfast all backed by Hampton Inn's 100% guarantee. We look forward to your next visit.
Arkansas
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I usually stay at Hilton brand hotels because they are generally clean and updated. Rarely do you find one that falls short. This hotel fell way short!! This hotel is very old and outdated. The hotel is more like a cheap motel. The rooms have doors that face the outside. We were told that we were given a room upgrade, but if that is their upgraded room, I would hate to see what the others look like. First, the room was dark and the carpet was dirty. The bed linen was worn and thin and the room did not have a fresh smell. The bath towels were also thin. The bathroom was mot fresh. The sofa and bed were uncomfortable. I sprayed everything with disinfectant. I refused to go to the breakfast area because I doubted the cleanliness of the food. The entrance was uninviting and the area did not appear to be safe. I felt very unsettled, but decided to stay for the one night that had already been paid for. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless updates are done to make it clean and attractive. This hotel does not represent the Hampton Inns that I have grown to like.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay. It is definately not the experience we want all our guest to experience. Please feel free to contact me, as I want to make it right with you. I will also be sure to share your comments with our staff and ownership group. You satisfaction is very important to us and Hampton Inn. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Hammonton, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Check in suppose to be at 3PM. Were unable to get us into our room until after 4PM. Hotel was not what I expected from Hampton Inn. Out side doors and entire building seemed a little old. Building was refurbished but you could tell that building was old. Doors did not close properly and bathroom seemed a little shabby. Price of over $90 was ridiculous for this type of hotel. Probably will not stay at Hampton Inn again.

United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The best thing about this hotel was the pool and continental breakfast. The hotel had no roll aways to offer, but luckily we had a sleeping bag with us so my son slept on the floor with that. The comforters on the beds were very lumpy. But they did have very convenient outlets with USB ports.

Morristown, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We were treated very well at the front desk the staff was very helpful friendly as well as knowledgeable of the town and local sights our stay has been very pleasant and the morning breakfast was actually better then I most of the other hampton inns I have stayed at.

• Stayed June 2013
Brent thank you for taking the time to let other travelers how your stay went. When I read your comments it really embodied the goals our team tries to achieve, providing great service, a clean room and good value. Thank you for being our customer and we hope you will stay with us in the near future. We would be honored if you were our guest.