“Hampton Inn Chatanooga”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75
Ranked #52 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
“Hampton Inn Chatanooga”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great stay. No issues, stayed on the way down to Florida. The accomodations were good and a great staff. Would definitely stay again! For a family of five the hot breakfast was a great way to start the morning before another long drive to Florida. Just what the doctor prescribed. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. No complaints about the cleanliness of the facilities and a friendly staff helped us enjoy our stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for letting future guest and us how your stay went. We certainly like it when we get a review such as yours. I will be sure to share it with our team at our next outing, I know it will put a smile on their face. Thanks for the support and being a Hampton Guest!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Very old and dingy. Definitely not a typical Hampton Inn, because it was taken over from a cheaper motel and just stuck the name out front. My room was not cleaned on the second night and we had to get clean towels from the front desk.

Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Arlene D
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Art,

I am sorry to hear how dissappointed you were with your stay. I have also read your your comments on google that you have sent. I would like to make this right with you as you were not satisfied, Please contact our hotel and I would be more than happy to discuss this further.
Bristow, Virginia
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Coming to area I never been to before I decided to go with the Hampton name. The hotel wasn't a typical Hampton I usually stay in. Overlooking the motel style out side entrance to each room, the outdated hotel never met the quality of a typical Hampton. At least they had the white comforters which made me feel like I could sleep in the bed. From the ceiling that at one point was repaired and still showed it, to the bathroom door that was painted with a roller and never cut in with a brush but they did a good job missing the hooks and door handled which now look like a unprofessional did that job. I'm assuming that all repairs are done the same way. They do have a flat screen tv but hearing everyone else in their room and the outside hallway doesn't make it to relaxing.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Charlie A
Dear Charlie. I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with our hotel maintenance. Thank you for your insight in noticing the maintenace issues in the room. It was very detailed and exact. We will locate the room you stayed in and correct those issue. I hope you did find you stay with our hotel satisfactory. If not please contact us for further assistance.
Savannah, Tennessee
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I chose this Hampton because of the location to my daughters wedding. I love having the shopping and resaurants so close. There were several other hotels close by the were newer and maybe nicer but Hampton was very clean. He had all that I needed and the staff was superior. Very cordial and accomodating. The breakfast was awesome and Kelly who works the breakfast was so kind and offered to get us anything we needed with a big smile!!

Room Tip: Ask for room with interior doors
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank detrathomas
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Congratulation on your daughter's wedding and thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback to not only future guest, but to our valued team members. I will be sure to share your comments to Kelly and the whole staff! Thanks again!
Woodstock
Reviewed March 12, 2013

When first arrived, the desk staff were very accommodating. The breakfast choices and the breakfast area are wonderful. The room bathroom had a bug problem and needs a fan for both smell and disapation of water condensation from the ceiling. Noise was a big problem with people locking their cars (the beeps) and rolling luggage down the stairs all hours of the night and morning. More sound proofing for the door and wall facing the parking area would help.

Room Tip: An interier room would most likely help with the noise problem.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ethel G
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was delighted to read from your review that you found our front desk staff to be accommodating and that your enjoyed our breakfast selection. I do however understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I sincerely apologize if you experienced some noises that were disruptive for you. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our security team. Our main priority is for the satisfaction of our guests and I assure you that I will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel. I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.
midwest US
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Standard rooms are small with no fridge, no micro. This property has some maintenance issues. The entry door to the room (from outside) leaked a constant draft of cold air all night long. Noise outside the room was a problem as well. Recliner chair was broken down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank regulartraveler43
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us. I truly apologize if you did not find some amenities such as a fridge or microwave oven available for you as well as having some maintenance issues in your room. Our main concern is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I will assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.
Mountain City, CN
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I almost did not stop here because the outside looks like an older motel, but decided to check in considering Hampton Inns are usually nice.
The desk staff was delightful and very accommodating. The rooms were modern, and very clean. The linens were awesome. the air/heat worked. the bathroom was large.
The breakfast was huge and there again, the staff was delightful. Coffee, cookies and bottles of water are available always.
All in all, a very enjoyable stay and I will surely stay there again when I need to stop in Chattanooga.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kathy B
Thank you so much for the nice comments. We have shared them with our team and they are smiling ear to ear. They like to hear when they have done a good job. We appreciate you taking the time to share with not only other future guest but our valued team members. When in Chattanooga again on your next stay, please stay with us again and stop by and say hello. I would like to thank your for your comments.