Stayed here one night for business. Rooms on bottom floors are outside entry. Requested a quiet room but when I arrived for my reservation there was only one room left. Not sure it would have mattered as most rooms are exposed to traffic noise. Had difficulty getting door open and thought at first the key didn't work but the door was warped. Probably due to dampness from air conditioning unit. Appeared that room decor had been recently updated but room smelled like smoke (even though all Marriotts are smoke-free) and mildew. Didn't ask for another room as I knew there were no others available. Informed front desk at check-out but they didn't seem concerned. Free breakfast looked like one of the better ones I have seen at Fairfield but unfortunately was too tired to eat after no sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn