Staff was friendly, rooms and bathrooms were very small. Expected more for a "Marriott hotel." Price was one of the lowest around, but didn't think the room was worth $80/night (government rate). Weird layout as well. 3 floors, 2 of which were outside entries and the 3rd floor was indoor entries. Had to have room key to access third floor. Overall, not what we expected from the Marriott name. One other pro: VERY close to lots of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn